Monday, June 3, 2013

On a lighter note

Yesterday Kaylee had to give a talk in primary. It was her day to shine and she did!  I'm not sure if this is just a part of Kaylee waiting to come out or if she was so good yesterday because Heidi was sick and whiney but either way she was fun at church.  She wrote the talk all by herself and wouldn't let me see it.  She didn't end up reading her whole talk but it is really cute to read.  I think she may have inherited my dad's panache for spelling.

There is a number im awiting to turn.  The number is eight!  The number is eight becuse I will be bathtised!  When you are bathtised you go all the way under water.  But you cant just jump into a pool. You have to get bathtised in the church with Jeses.  A randumb persen cant just do it for you.  A persen with the Melchezedik preasthood hast to do it for you.  When you get bathtised you haved to go all the way under orelse you haved to do it again.  Of if they say the bathtisable blessing rong you haved to say it over.

My favorite lines were the 'randumb' person and jumping into a pool.  She also was brave and bore her testimony IN SACRAMENT MEETING!!  If you know us Taylors you would know this is a big deal.  Ben does not ever, ever voluntarily go up and bear his testimony.  Something he inherited from his grandma who didn't bear her testimony until she was close to 80.  I figured I had a family that just wouldn't ever get up there but Kaylee went all by herself.  I didn't even have to suggest it or go up with her (no way I'm doing that-if they can't do it alone they aren't doing it).  She waited her turn and was so brave.  I was pretty impressed with her yesterday.

2 comments:

Big Mama said...

Awww... that was such a cute talk! Thanks for sharing it!

Than and Erica said...

That is so awesome! I think my favorite part is "bathtised". What a great little girl. Don't underestimate that one.