Oh! That is sooo cute! He is looking more and more like you Shauna!(Not sleepy...but facially...) I can't wait to see and play with him and the girls!!!
so, so cute. what a cute grandson i have. so much like his papa....eat and eat until he finally falls asleep. i remember those days with all of you falling asleep in your high chair. what a cute baby. he does look like walt though.
5 comments:
Oh! That is sooo cute! He is looking more and more like you Shauna!(Not sleepy...but facially...) I can't wait to see and play with him and the girls!!!
so, so cute. what a cute grandson i have. so much like his papa....eat and eat until he finally falls asleep. i remember those days with all of you falling asleep in your high chair. what a cute baby. he does look like walt though.
haha that is hilarious..its the best when they want to keep eating but they are so tired they cant.
So cute. I remember this also with the boys.
that is extremely cute. something i have yet to witness my own kids doing. i loved it. he's awesome.
Post a Comment