Friday, July 9, 2010

Eclipse

Usually Ben passes on the Twilight movies and I just go with my friend, Katie. But this time we made a double date of it so Ben spent one night watching both the Twilight and New Moon movies. Needless to say it felt like it was a waste of 4 hours. I'm not a huge fan of the movies either though I love the books. We saw the third movie, Eclipse, on Monday and it was not that bad. It wasn't great but it also wasn't horrible. It was their best movie yet and even Ben felt like it had an adequate amount of action to warrant the $10 we spent to see it. However, after watching the movies Ben feels like Bella should go with Jacob while I am obviously on Edward's side. Ben found the above clip on hulu and we had a good laugh over it. Anyone who is a fan of the books (or even if you hate them) would find it funny because it is so pathetic when you see young girls wearing their 'team' shirts.
And I had to post these pictures because Blake and I match today. We're even both a little chubby for our clothes (I still have 10 pounds of baby weight to go) but at least his big thighs look cute.
Blake has also started sucking his two fingers. He's takes a pacifier when he's really busy but normally he just likes to chew on it so it falls out. Therefore he has found his fingers as something to chew/suck without having them fall out all the time. He's so stinking cute. I hope this isn't going to bad a habit that we have to fight him on in a few years. I've never had a thumb sucker before and it's been nice.

9 comments:

Katie Leigh said...

You left out the best part of the movie - Blake! Okay, maybe you didn't want to put that part up on your blog.

Mike and Wendy said...

After reading the books I wanted Bella to choose Edward, but if I hadn't read the books and had just watched the movies, I think I would choose Jacob. I don't think the movies adequately established the relationship between Bella and Edward. Anyway, that's my pathetically obsessed opinion! :)

Anonymous said...

I won't even comment on that movie because the first one was so stupid I couldn't bring myself to watch the second one. But I do have to say that you look really pretty in those pictures but that stinkin' cute Blake "eclipses" you! Kaylee sucked those same two fingers and it was horrible to break her of that. You and Sam both sucked your index fingers. Sucking the two fingers is definitely cuter than sucking a thumb.

Valerie: said...

i was only slightly disappointed with eclipse cause i wanted more to happen but then I never read the books so I was wasn't sure what would happen. I like them all equally the same and think they are good. People are always down on them which i never understand why cause their budget was very small at first..what can you expect people!! Edward was more beautiful and stunning then ever possible!! ahhhh

Jana said...

Before I read your post I saw your pictures and thought, "Wow, Shauna, you are looking GREAT!" Honestly, that's what I thought. So your chubby comment is completely unwarranted, in my opinion. And yeah, I'm actually sort of looking forward to seeing this movie...and not because I want to laugh at it. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh what sweet pictures!!! I was sooo glad when Ashley started sucking his thumb because, like you say, it's something that won't fall out and you don't have to get up in the middle of the night to make sure they have. As for the movies and books....I LOVED them both. I have not seen the last one but I thought the first two were good and I hear this last one is great. I'm glad I read all the books first.

Unknown said...

You look great Shauna!!!!!! Oh and I just want to meet Blake, I love that he sucks his fingers.

Amber said...

Hey shauna- we live in the spokane area which is on the far east side of the state (near the ID border). It is beautiful and a wonderful place to live, I would highly recommend it to anyone :) You can always email me with other comments or questions: ambtutt@hotmail.com.
Take care!

Tina said...

I love when I accidentally match my kids. It happens more often than I realize. Also, the furniture was all provided.