Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blake 4 months

My little Blake is a pretty big boy at 4 months. I love when they hit four months because they are easier to deal with. They can entertain themselves if need be and luckily for Blake he can. He plays with a few toys now, watches a full episode of baby einstein and even stares at the ceiling fan for a while. That helps when I have to get a million other things done.
I tried really hard to get him to smile but I couldn't as soon as the camera came out. Really though I wanted to get a picture of his rolls. His fat rolls are SO cute!! I love chubby babies!
I can count like four rolls on his stomach and three on each leg. And don't forget his little man boobs! So fun. He's heavy to haul around but it is worth it. He even has a roll on his forarm but it's a little hard to see in this picture.
This picture reminds me of one from Biggest Loser where the fat person is just sitting around looking pathetically fat and sorry for themselves. It's a good thing my kids all have Ben's genes to help slim them down later in life.
I do have to admit I feel very sorry for this guy. There are so many demands on my time and attention that he gets less time with me than the others. Yesterday Heidi and Kaylee were at a birthday party while Daisy was asleep. It was just Blake, Ben and I and he loved it! He just sat there with us talking and cooing. It was the sweetest thing and I wished we could have more moments like that. I'm going to try harder to make that happen for Blaksters. I'll put the video of it up later today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww he is growing so fast too! I love baby rolls, he could almost have a 6 pack with those things! I kinda think in the very first pic he looks like Heidi too.

Anonymous said...

If chubby babies are so cute, how come chubby adults aren't??? Thank you for the pictures and the video. It has been a while it seems. I love his little trill sounds in the video...what a cute baby.

Anonymous said...

I think that one picture of him does look like a biggest loser picture..."oh well, I am fat and that's all there is to it."

Glenda said...

How cute, I think in that one picture he looks like Heidi also.