Saturday, June 26, 2010
What a Loser
So someone made a really rude comment on my blog and luckily it was on a past post so I don't think many people even saw it. In fact I'm pretty sure only my mom did because only my mom would search through old posts and read comments that she has already read before. Anyway, she told me about it, I read about a 1/3 of it before I decided that not only was it completely biased and false but just trash and not worth my time. However I did want to make a short statement about it and address the anonymous loser. First, if you have a problem with something on my blog don't leave a comment because I don't care about your opinion. Start your own blog and post about it there because I DON'T CARE what you think. And second, I think everyone will agree with this, be man (or woman) enough to leave your name. If you are going to get on my blog and slander my family then at least have the guts to fess up to it. Don't sit there and cowardly hide behind the title of 'anonymous' because that is so lame. I have my suspicions of who it could have been and lucky for me I don't care one bit about any of those people and have never been impressed by any of their judgements. Anyway, no more anonymous comments on my blog. If you're going to leave a comment then you are going to have to own it from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I completely agree. If you are going to leave a comment, take responsibility and ownership of it and don't hide behind "anonymous". Nobody forces you to look at other people's blogs. Please keep comments positive unless you want to face the person by identifying yourself. That is a really cowardly way to do things...slandering a person's family without stating who you are. The "truth" will prevail.
OMG how rude..what did they say??
I'm not saying but it was an over-the-top insult.
I completely agree with Becky, If you are going to leave a comment you should idenfify yourself.
That's one of the bad parts about blogging/facebooking. People should just keep over-the-top insults to themselves. Is there a way to turn off anonymous comments? I think those kind of comments are often brought on by jelousy and pride.
It is one thing to want to make a comment but it is really cowardly to leave a rude anonymous comment. Don't stop blogging I like following your little family.
That's ridiculous! Sorry it happened to you...keep bloggin, we love your family!
They're wusses whomever left it. I'm glad you went off on them. It'll make them feel stupid. Ya, good idea just ignoring them. People can be lame!
I too enjoy catching up with your family by checking out your blog. Don't let a rude person ruin it for the rest of us who like to keep in touch.
Are you sure it wasn't Joe? I'm kidding of course. :) first off, I am happy to know I am not the only one nerdy enough to read and re-read your posts. I love your blog. Secondly, what a lame and cowardly thing to do. If you don't like someone or their family, why would you read their blog? For shame.
Hey in your settings you can get new comments sent to your email, I have it and sometimes when someone new to the blog comes they leave messages on old posts and it still sends them to my email, or you could make it so that you have to approve any comments.
How rude! People are so stupid sometimes! I'm sorry you had to deal with that!
Post a Comment