Happy Birthday to Daisy! She is the cutest little kid. She was definitely meant to be. Without our direction she has become the most polite child we have. She says please, thank you, you're welcome, clears her plate from the table, and always shuts the front door. She is so helpful with Blake. She lets me know whenever he is crying and then gets his blanket and pacifier for him.
Daisy's favorite sister is Heidi. It causes a few problems because she will always want to sit by Heidi leaving Kaylee without anyone to sit with but overall Daisy is able to bring them both together to play. She has a way of just making them laugh and forget that they were fighting. She is getting too independent and we have to constantly get her out of the fridge, out the microwave, off the computer, out of the car, and take our phone, camera and ipods away from her.
Right now her favorite thing to do is swim. Our plan was to go swimming, eat cupcakes and see Toy Story 3 for her birthday. We got the swimming done and enjoyed the leftover cupcakes from Father's Day but never made it to the movie.
Instead we threw Heidi and Kaylee to bed and let Daisy stay up with just us to watch a movie. She got to snack on her M&Ms and just watch Up with us and Blake. It was the best part of the day. I love how they are both sucking on their hands and then later Daisy just sat there with her hand on Ben. She is the best little kid.



7 comments:
Happy Birthday Daisy. I posted a birthday greeting for her on facebook yesterday even though you don't do facebook. I love that girl. I love the pictures of her and Blake.
aww i cannot believe she is 2. she really is a doll!! Love that pic where her hand is on ben...how cute. is she a daddy's girl?
Happy Birthday Daisy.
Love Grandma and Grandpa
I love her bangs! I know she's had them for a while, but they just suit her. I can't believe she's already two. And nobody even knew she was coming in the first place...
What a cutsie! Happy Birthday Daisy girl! Cant believe its already been two years since I have been out there. Dang I need to take another trip.
Happy Birthday princess Daisy!! You are such a sweetie!! Love those pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe that you are 2!! I remember reading about you being born...you are absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment