Thursday, November 12, 2009

mr bones part2

like i said, not as good as the first one but still funny. Kaylee is over the skeletons, Daisy loves them and Heidi is still crying behind the highchair.

9 comments:

Heather and Josh Wickern said...

Ok, I think I just peed my pants!!

Anonymous said...

Shauna!!!! Poor little Heidi. That is just oo funny but I don't think Daisy is helping her at all. So sad but sooooo funny.

Anonymous said...

Meanest mother ever!!

Unknown said...

I love that either Kaylee or Daisy laugh at her! Its so sad but so funny too! And the closer daisy got the more Heidi tried to pull the high chair closer lol! Poor Heidi!

carma said...

Great grandma, is not happy at all you should be helping Heidi get over this phobia she has,not making it worse no little girl should have to endure this every halloween and what is it teaching Kaylee and Daisy that it ok to bully and scare your big sister.
I expect a lot better from you and Ben. Show love and patients.
Sorry, but I feel very unhappy for Heidi

Anonymous said...

Our homes should be havens of peace and joy for our families. No child should live in fear in there own home. A parents duty is to make his home a place of happiness and joy. Do you feel that at the time of the making of the video that Heidi felt safe in her home? No child should have to go through fear like that. I agree with Mom. You should be helping her not making it worse. When I watch and listen to this video I see or hear nothing funny. Hearing her screams and listening to you Shauna egging on the other 2 girls to scare her more makes me very upset. I felt the same way about the first video but said nothing because I did not want to upset you. But, this time I am thinking about poor Heidi. Watching this video just made me cry.

Unknown said...

Oh Ben and Shauna the video wasnt that bad..... and if Grandma and Aunt Glenda want to be that upset then they need to realize that we were raised by Mike Taylor who did WAY worse and didnt stop when we cried and begged for him to stop!
Like Ben was telling me, we dont live there and see what kind of things Heidi does to torment her sisters... and Iam sure that Heidi still feels safe in here home...
I have also seen Heidi cry and this was not a OH MY GOSH IM NOT SAFE IN MY HOME cry!

shauna said...

We tried to help her once to get over it. We were going to have her sleep with him each night and eventually she would get used to him being around and not cry anymore. But then we decided against it. And, since Heidi watched the videos and laugh at herself I'm not worried about her.

Becca said...

That video is funny. Its like Scotty, he is just terrified of the dark. But we still make him walk into a dark room. We still make fun of him. And we still make him be in the dark at times. You cant baby your kids forever. Sooner or later they have to just get over it. I think Heidi will LOVE watching these videos when she is 18. She will laugh at herslef and be thankful you did that to her!! Tell the girls i Love them and miss them!!