We went to the Botanical Gardens for the first time today. It is free on Wednesdays after 12 and there is tons for the kids to do. We only got through the Big Backyard Section so we haven't even seen the rest of the place. I love this picture of Daisy.

I'm going to make a few posts about the botanical gardens so this first one is all at the decomposition maze. It was a cute/easy maze made out bushes. Kaylee, who was in one of her happy-yet-easy-to-cry moods, spent the whole time picking up pine needles.


She didn't really want to play with anything and she really didn't. We went with friends and Kaylee didn't do a thing with any of them even though she was so excited to hang out with Cadee on the way there. I don't know why she gets that way.

They had all sorts of fun things to do, even in this one small section. Heidi played on the spider web, crawled through the logs, did the maze, sat on the big bugs, etc.




Kaylee refused to be in the sibling picture and crawled onto another bug instead.

Daisy crawled through one of the logs while still holding on to her sandwich.

Then she tried to stand up. I love this look when she realized she couldn't stand up anymore.

Like I said, more pictures to come. I haven't been posting lately and that's because we haven't been doing anything. I had nothing to blog about. We are just a boring family that hangs out at home. Sometimes I feel that I should be doing more with my life but then sometimes I love the fact that I am not SO busy that I am not available. I am the type of person who can come when you ask, be home if you stop by, have time to chat on the phone (although I may not have the minutes) or always able to babysit because I just don't have a busy schedule. I like that. I once heard a conference talk and it said if you are too busy to serve others then you are just too busy. I have all the time in the world and I do try to be there when others need me. The only down side to my non-busy life is that there are very few pictures to take or things to post about.
PS-Since it was Halloween I have a Mr. Bones Part 2 video coming soon. Not as great as the first one but still a good laugh.
4 comments:
That's so funny that you said you have nothing to post about, and I just did an old post because we have nothing to post about. Maybe its just the time of year. Getting wet and cold and don't want to be too busy since it's holiday time.
I am looking forward to Mr. Bones, part 2 like it's Christmas!
I love that first picture of Daisy too and the last one. Thank you for posting so many pictures. Kaylee's first picture is really cute too because you can see her personality in it. Heidi always takes cute pictures.
Please don't ever stop posting because you think you are so boring. You don't realize how much us grandmas love to hear every little thing that your kids do. And don't ever apologize for your wonderful life. You give so much of yourself to your family and others. You are such a good example to your family!!
Post a Comment