Monday, August 3, 2009

The Birthday Week Begins

I have no camera so nothing new to put up but this is a special week since it is my birthday week!  I am going to be 28! (That sounds so old especially since this whole year I thought I would only be turning 27...it is like I missed a whole year of my life)


We haven't done anything for my birthday week yet, and have little planned since Ben is so busy with school this week.  BUT, last night after we took a Sunday walk there was a knock at the door and it turned out our friends the Terry's and Joey Hale showed up for rootbeer floats to celebrate my birthday week!!!  It was the nicest thing.  I was surprised that they even thought of me to know it was my birthday week and then they brought ice cream??  Can't beat that!  It was a great way to kick off the birthday week.  Thanks to the Terrys!  And of course I didn't take pictures because I don't have a camera.  

6 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

Happy Birthday Week to you!! Hope it is a fantastic one!!

Anonymous said...

Who celebrates birthday week???

Erin said...

Wow, an entire week to celebrate! sounds like fun. Happy birthday.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Week, you should try birthday month. I pull that one on Jeremy every year, doesnt go over so well most times, but worth a try. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Katie Leigh said...

Totally unrelated:
What the heck?! You started me on another book series! You never said that The Hunger Games had a sequel. Darn you! You'll have to lend it to me if you get it.
But at least it was good, though. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling about being without a camera. I went TWO weeks without mine and couldn't hardly blog at all because I wanted pictures! So what happened to yours?