Adorable pictures...but what kind of mother just lets her kids play out in the rain near the street???? Cute video too but I still think she walks like a chimpanzee. She is so stinkin' cute.
Someone actually told you they think she looks like she has down syndrome? That is just mean. She does not look like she has it. They need to keep mean comments to themselves. She is cute and round!
That would be me, her grandma, who thinks she looks a little downs..she has a pancake head and a little button nose and big eyes. I don't see it as a mean thing at all because I think Downs kids are just plain cute. I think Daisy is the cutest thing ever too. And developmentally, she is way ahead of the game.
No! She does NOT look like ET! She is so precious. I LOVED that video Shauna. I am jealous of you getting rain and we are stinking sweltering in the heat!!! Geez, not fair at all. I think it's great she runs in the rain, good job mom. Your girls are just funny.
8 comments:
huh... she does look like ET i think its because she doesnt move her upper body at all. lol. she stil the stinkin cutest thing ever!
Adorable pictures...but what kind of mother just lets her kids play out in the rain near the street???? Cute video too but I still think she walks like a chimpanzee. She is so stinkin' cute.
Oh my goodness, Shauna! She is ADORABLE!! I could just sit and look at her running in the rain all day!
Camry was in shock that daisy could walk all by herself. "Why can she do that???"
Someone actually told you they think she looks like she has down syndrome? That is just mean. She does not look like she has it. They need to keep mean comments to themselves. She is cute and round!
So cute, I feel the same way does, it's so weird to see her walking.
That would be me, her grandma, who thinks she looks a little downs..she has a pancake head and a little button nose and big eyes. I don't see it as a mean thing at all because I think Downs kids are just plain cute. I think Daisy is the cutest thing ever too. And developmentally, she is way ahead of the game.
No! She does NOT look like ET! She is so precious. I LOVED that video Shauna. I am jealous of you getting rain and we are stinking sweltering in the heat!!! Geez, not fair at all. I think it's great she runs in the rain, good job mom. Your girls are just funny.
Post a Comment