The girls play this game where they say "Raise your hand if ...(fill in the blank)" They come up with all sorts of dumb things like "if you want to be a pancake", "if you want to be a dog", "if you like mustard", "if you like eating garbage." Pretty much anything comes up and then they sit and wait for everyone to raise their hand. The funny thing is that Daisy has learned that when you are eating at the table, or in her high chair, that you are supposed to raise your hand the whole time. It is pretty funny. She will even raise her hand when we say the prayer and then the girls start laughing during the prayer. It's cute. She loves to sit there and raise her hand.
2 comments:
What a cute video. I love the fact that she never stops cramming food in her mouth as fast as she can!
I love your Daisy!!!!!! She is so precious and yes, I noticed how she ate faster than she raised her hand!
Post a Comment