Saturday, March 14, 2009

The old benji

Just some more old pictures.  I always have to laugh at Ben because he looks so stinkin' young!  This was right before Heidi was born. 
He looks like he is barely out of high school and he has a baby already??  He gets comments like that pretty frequently.  People are surprised that he already has three kids.  (I am definitely the OLD ball and chain)

5 comments:

cami said...

thats sure how I remember Ben!=) He has always looked young;)

Anonymous said...

Yep, you robbed the cradle with him!!! LOL

THE BLAIRS said...

I like seeing everyone young- youger! It reminded me of when Nick and I were in the hospital hours before I delivered tessa. Nick was on finals week (of course) so we was cramming with his textbooks open. One of the nurses walked in and looked and him and said, "Oh so are you in high school?" I had to laugh.

Jana said...

Wow, he really does look young! I wouldn't have believed it until seeing these pictures, but he definitely has put on a few pounds!

Katie said...

Oh man! He does look sooooo young! Preston and I are the opposite, he has so much gray hair that people always assume he is way older than me. Shauna you DID robe the craddle. :)