Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

I was supposed to get this done yesterday for my mom's birthday.  She is 54 now. 
My girls make laugh all the time.  They are so opposite it is funny.  I realized that my girls don't know any bible stories so I got out the dvd's with illustrated stories that we bought from the distribution center.  We had the girls watch them on sunday while in my bed.  Today when it was time to pick a movie Heidi picked the Old Testament Stories DVD.  Kaylee picked the Baby Einstein Santa movie.  Heidi went to my room to watch her and Kaylee to the front room.  Later while on computer I heard this funny exchange:

Heidi: Kaylee.  If you want to go to church then you have to learn this stuff so do you want to go to church?
Kaylee: No.

7 comments:

LaNell Brown said...

I like your haircut it is very cute

Than and Erica said...

I ditto lanell. very cute.

shauna said...

Thanks! I got it cut a few weeks ago but it was longer than I wanted. Then, because I was annoyed with it, I decided to just cut it myself! It isn't a great hair cut (and a little shorter than I wanted) but still I'm happy with it. Glad to know that you liked it!

Angelee said...

I agree, way cute. I've always liked your hair short though.

Micaela said...

I love those kids!!! They are SO different!

Tina said...

That's cute that Kaylee doesn't even fall for the whole "guilt trip". She's a riot

Anonymous said...

Wow.....grammy's 54, she's old!! Happy B'day Becky!! Love ya!