We haven't done much...these are the only new pictures so I will post them just to have something new for the grandparents. Here are pictures of the girls playing dead. Of course Daisy was attacking them during their game.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kaylee looks a little too real and NOT a FUNNY game. I have a new ringtone for my phone for each of my kids and Scotty was trying to guess which one was for which kid. Than had picked "I'm too sexy for my shirt" for himself and when Scotty heard that he guessed Benji....NOT!!
4 comments:
Kaylee looks a little too real and NOT a FUNNY game. I have a new ringtone for my phone for each of my kids and Scotty was trying to guess which one was for which kid. Than had picked "I'm too sexy for my shirt" for himself and when Scotty heard that he guessed Benji....NOT!!
Poor little pricesses, died by poison I guess since there's no blood! Cute.
hahahah!! Creepy game!
They look like they are posing for a high fashion photo shoot. Beautiful dead princesses.
Post a Comment