Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am only doing this because it was Kathryn who tagged me.

3 Joys

1. My family
2. The Church (this should be first but in all honesty I think of my family as m first joy-I know, it is something I should work on)
3. Reading a GOOD book

3 Fears

1. Dying (again, this shouldn't be a fear because we know the plan of salvation but I just want to live on earth until I am 90...and I don't want my family to die prematurely either.)
2. Snakes
3. Going down things-I can climb up things without a problem but going down is another story!)

3 Current Goals

1. Read my scriptures first thing in the morning for an extended period of time.
2. Keep my bathrooms cleaner
3. Find cheap tickets home (out of Memphis, of course :)

3 Current Obsessions

***A month ago I would have said the Twilight Series but not after Breaking Dawn came out. I am even a little ashamed of my previous obsession over the series.***
1. Beating Ben's score on the Wii Fit Hula hoop game
2. Homeschooling
3. Running

3 Random Facts about Me

1. I have always wanted to sing the National Anthem at an event and used to practice in the shower (I know realize how bad I am at singing and have given up that dream)
2. I once pretended to be Elizabeth Bennett at a getting-to-know you in college
3. I have a picture of my little brother, Sam, hanging by the door in my bedroom. It has been hung by the door of everywhere I have lived.

Who do I tag?? Well, I will not be offended if you do not do the tag because I understand if you don't want to do it. I will tag five people anyway-Erica, Jana, Kaylee, Peggy, and Glenda.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shauna. I really didn't want to do this either. But, you tagged me.

Katie said...

Hurray! Shauna, you are the best. See, it wasn't so bad. I love learning awesome new things about you. Just think, I wouldn't have known some of those things had you not done this awesome little exercise.
I think I say awesome too much. :)

Katie said...

Oh, by the way...I got a new camera! Now I can take pictures and fulfill my blogging commitments. :)

Katie said...

And...I loved that you were Mulan. It did sound like you. Tiffany Dunn was Pocahontas which I thought was really hilarious, after we had that conversation. She wasn't very happy that she was Pocahontas. So funny! Anyway, that is cool that Heidi was Ariel too.