Friday, August 29, 2008

Go Picnic, It's a Bing Thing

Here is a picture of the dumbest book we own...thank you Joe and Candy. This book is really stupid but the girls LOVE it. They love it so much that we have created a song about it. The two main characters are Bing and Flop who want to go on a picnic. Anyway, our song is:

(To the tune of the mysterious ticking noise)
Bing, Bing,
Bada bada Bing,
Go picnic,
It's a Bing thing.

Bing, Bing (FLOP!)
Bada bada Bing (FLOP!)
Go Picnic (FLOP!)
It's a Bing thing (FLOP!)

I still have to come up with more things to add into the song. It's a work in progress. One day I will take a video of the girls singing it and put it on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny Benji!! At least I get to see how chubby her legs are getting. She is the only thing that is cute in that picture!!

Anonymous said...

And by the way, Benji, that is one less Christmas present for you!!

Katie said...

I know! That is really funny that we both looked at the Stephenie Meyer website today and saw that. I'm sad. I'm going to read it later.
Hey, you should look at Borders website. They have some interviews with the cast of Twilight. (Ok, so "Edward" and "Bella", I don't know the actors name off the top of my head, keep playing with thier hair through the ENTIRE interview and it was driving me crazy!!!! Tell me what you think.
I think Mulan is an excellent princess and it was a very good description of you.
Your birthday present should come to you in two weeks (I know! Doesn't that seem forever long?) I had to order it, because I couldn't find it anywhere! Keep an eye out for it.
P.S. That picture of Ben and Daisy really is funny! :)
P.P.S This comment has the most random non-flowing sentences in it! Sorry! Hope you caught all that.