Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cupcakes

I made cupcakes for a ward activity. I used a cake recipe that I got from Heidi Slade but I made cupcakes instead. I didn't try one but Ben ate himself sick. He ate three and wanted more!
The best part is that I made the chocolate mousse and put it inside the cupcake so there would be a little surprise. Yum. I will have to make myself these when I am eating desserts again!
This is a sad day because I put Daisy in a 3-6 month outfit and it fit!! She is only 8 weeks old and she fits into the next size up. I guess she is going to be bigger like Heidi was.

6 comments:

Candy said...

Daisy is looking so cute Shauna. Her eyes are so big and round. She definitely looks bigger than I remember Heidi being. Heidi was like a little bird!

Katie said...

Those cupcakes look so good. Daisy is so big, I haven't looked at your blog in forever. I feel so out of the loop! Thanks for the advice, I going to get crackin' on my blog. :)

Than and Erica said...

Is that recipe on your little site or is it a new one? You should post it. I'm not not eating treats yet. :)

Anonymous said...

Shauna, if the cupcakes are as good as Becca's birthday cake was, the ward must have loved them. I loved the video of Daisy. I think I have watched it about twenty times now. Thank you for putting up videos of her occasionally...it helps since we can't see her.

Katie Leigh said...

Mike and I loved the cupcakes. Anything with chocolate is good, so they were above and beyond!

There are no immediate plans to let me out of the nursery, so don't let Kaylee get too unhinged. And you are totally right about this ward moving so slow. Mike may remain with us in the nursery for a while yet.

I just got my copy of Breaking Dawn back, and I loaned it to Nikky. . . and that means it's sitting around at work. I just got done skimming the first part with Bella, and I've decided it really was as blah as I remember it. I'm not terribly excited about the movie moving up three weeks, either. It's amazing how so much can change with one so-so book!

Anonymous said...

I love that little outfit. She is just growing by leaps and bounds!!