I try to explain to my mom that we don't do anything worthwhile during the day so I don't have any thing to put on my blog. But, for her sake, I took some pictures today. Our day started great because I got up and ran 6 miles this morning!!! Yes!! Six miles, straight with no stopping. I know that isn't as cool as Mallory who did a whole half marathon but that is what I am working towards-a half marathon. My friend, Jana, asked is I wanted to do one back when I was still pregnant. The thought made me want to pee my pants in fear. However, I am going to do it and I am starting my training for it. I am hoping that I will do the half marathon in December and then start training to do a triathlon relay with my brother in May. I will be running the 3k, but he wants to win it-not just compete. He has already told me that my 9min mile will not be good enough.

We went to the mall. We are one of those families that go, look, touch things, and then leave without buying anything. I feel bad about not buying things but, oh well. The girls got onto this bike for fun.

Here is where Heidi pulled the handles off and I had to fix it.

Kaylee is just cute. She has the best smile.

Daisy missed out on the carousel. She lost interest in the mall.

Ben took the girls on the carousel.

I tried to get a video of Daisy talking to me. She started to get crabby there at the end.
4 comments:
I think running 6 miles is awesome. I am sure you will do great for the half and the other races you will be in also. Good luck with the training, it feels so awesome once you are done.
I love your videos!!! She is just growing way too fast. I agree with your mom, I always wait for you to post on your blog. Heidi and Kaylee were so cute at the mall. I'll have to do that with Elli May the next time she comes and it's too hot for the park! Thanks for the suggestion.
I really am proud that you ran 6 miles! It makes me feel like I need to kick my butt into high gear! I already feel like I have, but it doesn't seem to be getting any easier, but I will keep pushing through. Yay for the half marathon! I hope I don't die trying to get there!
Dang Shauna... you look great! I'm glad that someone has a lot of energy cause I sure don't. I'm hoping to lost these 60 pounds though quickly, but I'm not sure how since I can't run cause of my blasted knees. So after I have the baby, I'll have to talk to you about getting back in shape. Glad to see you guys are doing great and that you're kickin' derriere on the asphault!
Post a Comment