Thursday, September 5, 2013

School finally started

School doesn't start until after labor here in Medford.  The girls have been counting down the days right along with me.  It's not so much that I don't want my kids around but they are just to the point where they don't want to run to the grocery store with me, or only get to see friends when a play date is scheduled, or base your life around nap time.  Daisy is especially excited for school and in her case, yes, I need a break.  However Daisy doesn't start for a whole week after the girls. 
I got one picture with Daisy since she is starting school this year.
Going to school
Coming back from school
I'm so excited for next week when all three girls head off to school and it is just me and my boys.  I had Daisy take some pictures of us-they did not turn out at all.  You know, I don't like my hair long.  I'm still going for it because it has been two awful years of growing it out but to be honest I don't think it looks natural on me. I feel like I look fake with long hair.  But these pictures may look bad to me because I had just had a shower and it was muggy and so my face is all shiny (that's code for sweaty)

This turned out to be the best picture in the end anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi......
Love the bottom picture of you and the boys.