So one day we had 100 degree weather and the next it was fall. Fog. Rain. Cold. And I love it! The only problem is that I only have two pair of pants for Dodge and no long sleeve shirts. Or jacket. Had to bum one of those off a friend. And I also don't really fit into my jeans yet either. Just a few more pounds to go and then they should button and little better :)
This little guy is cutie though. I think he looks just like Ben. He's is pretty even tempered like Ben too. He still isn't sleeping thru the night and it is taking it's toll on me but we are making it. I've got a thousand things on my list of things to do that will probably still be there come Christmas but I guess that is what happens when you have five kids, three in school, two in soccer and piano. (PS-Heidi scored her first goal and it was awesome!)
And here are my five cute kids all ready for Halloween. I love these kids. They can be stressful at times but it is fun. Daisy has been loving school and is my easiest at getting ready in the morning. Huge surprise.
3 comments:
Do you realize that Halloween is about five or six weeks away? Cute kids though.
Hey Shauna, I missed your entire pregnancy! Your little baby boy is adorable just like all the others. Congrats! I think I will snoop around and see what you've been up to this past year :-)
I have a 9 month old who still doesn't sleep through the night!
Post a Comment