Sunday, December 2, 2012
What?
Well I was going to put some cute pictures up today. Each year I take a picture of the kids and I in front of the Christmas tree. We did that today and got a super cute picture in only two takes!! Pretty impressive. But here is the problem. Blogger won't let me add any photos to my blog. It says that I've used up all my storage space. OK. I guess I will just delete some older posts from 2007. That was sad to do. But I deleted over a hundred posts so I should easily be able to post another 100 posts with pictures. NOPE! It still said I was over my limit. I don't get it. Is this some new blogger thing to make money? I like having a blog but I'm not paying for it. Does anyone know what to do? I would like to post my picture and if I can't post it here the only other option is facebook which I hate doing. So let me know if you are having a similar problem or how to solve the problem. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YOu seriously deleted your posts?!!?!? Are you nuts?!?!?!!? Just pay the money and keep your blog. Or you can switch to wordpress which I believe is free.
It told me the same thing too... said I used up all my storage space. I did some googling, because I am way to cheap to pay for more storage.... especially monthly... Anyways, I found out that google will let you upload pictures without using storage if you make your pictures small enough. Its a hassle to have to resize all the pictures you want to post, but it keeps it free and worked for me. I just opened my pictures up with pain and hit resize and then decreased it by 40% and it was fine. Hope it works for you too.
*That's supposed to say 'paint' not 'pain'... although it sort of is a pain. :) Oh and the pictures aren't like super tiny when you resize it either, so don't worry about that.
This happened to me and a whole bunch of other people I know...just in the last few weeks. I always wondered when google was going to cash in on our precious memories. My parents are here right now but I'm going to figure it out later. Are you friends with Haylee Johnson on facebook? She has a good thread about it.
Yeah I hear that was happening! I hardly post anymore anyways. I swear every time I get on here they switch something on me and I don't have the patience to figure it out! Ha. But congrats on getting that house you wanted but you sure made me nervous when we buy our first house! Ha
So sad that you deleted some old posts. Did you turn them into a book first? Just turn this blog into a book and start a new one. I know my sister in law is having the same problem. I love the picture by the way.
This happened to us too. Did you delete the pics off picasa or just the blog? We ended up having to make a new blog under a new e-mail. It was super annoying!
I've heard that if you just use a different gmail account and make it an author/admin you can keep posting with that account. A friend of mine said she has 2 or 3 emails attached to her blog. I would try that before trying to resize all your photos. Good luck!
Post a Comment