So yesterday wasn't a good day. I was sad all day as I considered our life prospects. It looked bleak. And unfortunately that was the day everyone called to see how things were going and I sounded quite depressed. But then last night I did a Jillian Michaels workout, got up this morning to run 6 miles, actually did my hair today (which I was ready to chop off yesterday because it's in that awkward stage of growing out) and the clouds are gone making it a beautiful day! I already feel better about life.
This is the view from our balcony. I really love living here in Medford. We are working on a job opportunity that will allow us to remain here. It's going to be a lot of work which is why yesterday I felt as if it may have been too daunting of a task but today I'm just hopeful it will all work out. I'm just going to have faith it will.
So I have a friend I'm trying to convince to move here (which is another reason why I really want to stay in Medford). My friend wanted to see how Medford looks. While my sister was here we went on a drive through Medford taking pictures of the area. There will be a few posts to follow about that. The above pictures are from a park here. Beautiful! I love how green Medford is. It's also pretty clean. We love going to this park. There is a little creek that runs by and it is along the Beer Creek Greenway that runs from Ashland to Central Point. A lot of bikers use it for getting too and from work.
And this picture is a view from the back deck of the house I want to buy. You can see the mountains in the distance, the pretty trees, and this is also the school the kids go to, which is also right next to the...
Church!! It's a great location to buy a house and, once again, I'm just relying on faith to buy us that house. Hopefully it will still be sitting there waiting for us when we get all the contracts worked out and can buy the house. More to come on tour of Medford!
3 comments:
glad you are having a better day. love the pictures of medford. i hope you get to stay there.
I wish I liked Grants Pass as much as you like Medford. I am already to move haha
oh, man, I want to have a picnic at that park. Hmmm...perhaps we will ;)
Post a Comment