This was a different thing to think about but also fun. I just didn't know if it was a geography type thing of locations of businesses like Disneyland or something.
1. My home.
2. The temple-I need to go more.
3. My parent's house and pretty much all that comes with visiting home. I've told my kids how when I was little and we'd drive home from Chico at night we would come over the hill and below would be all the lights from Oroville and it meant we were almost home. Now when we drive to Oroville the girls are always on the lookout for that same scene. Daisy asks all the time if we can go see the lights.
4. Memphis, where it felt like home as soon as I got there.
5. Fort Bragg.
6. England-I really want to visit there someday. Heidi wants to go there as well, especially London. She said if she goes on a mission she could go to England because she already knows the language (and that is really funny if you've been fortunate enough to hear her British accent).
7. Parks to play with my kids at; ones that are nearby and ones that are awesome like Disneyland.
8. Hawaii and the Junkyard
9. BYU-Idaho
10. My grandma's house. It was the only real tradition thing we did as a family. And even though they only lived 30 mins away we only saw them at holidays or important events so it was always a special time to go to grandma's house. I would even throw in Aunt Diane's house too. She would have my sister and I over during Christmas break and it was the most exciting thing because she would let us stay up late and pick our own cereal. Oooh! Uncle Ed's house! Whenever there was stake conference my family would skip church (such good church members) and go to Uncle Ed's who had a farm, plenty of places to play Beckons Wanted, Horse shoe pits and all the soda you could drink.
No comments:
Post a Comment