Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving

During the holiday rush of packing, driving, cooking, eating, shopping, hanging out and wrapping gifts my sister-in-law graciously squeezed in a quick family photo shoot.  Since the school pictures didn't turn out well I promised the girls we would have Erica take their pictures and buy some of those (I didn't buy any of the school ones even though Kaylee's is awesome but I do have the sheet they sent home so I do have it...how could I not get a copy of that one!)  Erica did an awesome job and we will actually put these up around our house!  Erica is working on the pictures and sending them to me through email.  I've probably checked my email like ten times this morning and it's only 9:30.  I can't wait to see them all!
This one was just funny because Blake wanted to walk around and started kicking Ben where it counts.  The girls couldn't stop laughing and that only encouraged Blake to kick harder.  But I LOVE Blake's face with his tongue sticking out.  He is so much fun!

 I love having nice pictures where Kaylee cooperates, Heidi showed her teeth and they are just overall cute!  I especially like the one of Heidi and Kaylee together.  They may get frustrated and annoyed at each other a lot now but when they are older they will great friends and love this little picture of them when they were younger.
 Kayle was really excited to have this picture taken with me.  She is such a cute girl when she wants to be.  Erica had a hard time getting her to smile all the way.  She would half smile but not give us a full-blown happy smile until we started tickling her.  Thanks to Erica for doing this.  I love family pictures.

5 comments:

Dava_Hudson said...

Those are really CUTE! Good job Erica and I like all the color in the clothing Shauna.

Than and Erica said...

so cute. i love them all. i can't decide which one i want on the wall so maybe i will have to have them all. great job erica

Than and Erica said...

so, i'm assuming your mom is still logged on as me?!?! We should have gone back and taken one of blake. poor guy doesn't have one of just him. There is one of him running away from you guys where he has a big snot bubble coming out of his nose. Want that one?!?! :)

Jana said...

What adorable pictures! I love the bright colors. And thank you for your previous post, too. I needed to be reminded about how blessed I am, too. You've always been so good at that.

The Barth Family Blog said...

You have such a cute family! ")