Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Miss Daisy


How I love this kid. We've spent a lot of time together now that Heidi and Kaylee are in school. Today she decided to be a pirate princess. She had a du-rag on her head and princess shoes for the brunch we went to. And in the pictures she is licking the cinnamon and sugar off her fingers out of the pan I used to make (and mess up) some French breakfast puffs. The ones that turned out were good but there weren't many that turned out. She is silly, polite, and just fun to have. Today has been fun with her. I like hanging out with her each day, just us.
PS-she is sitting in my yard sale chair I got. It was white-turning-yellow chair that I repainted to match my front room. We got two of them for $2 each! I love finding good deals!

No comments: