The other night I realized that I never get to see Blake sleeping. We put him to bed awake and don't go back in until he is awake again. And for me it was really sad. He was such a hard baby that I wouldn't dare go into his room if he was asleep. Now that he's improved I've made a point of going in each night to look at him and last night I snapped a picture. He is wearing his actual pajamas for the first time and he looks so big in them. He just looks huge and old for being my baby. His latest trick is putting a basket on his head and laughing. He's actually easy to laugh which is fun. I'll try to get that video put on today.
3 comments:
that boy is huge...and such cute pictures.
he is so cute sleeping..oh and i totally agree with you about the messy house thing..i am more cranky if its a mess and the girls are more wild and they trip over everything cause i have the most accident prone kids around who do not pay attention to where they are walking.
I remember the picture of him swaddled in the crib and he looked so tiny then. I was putting bowen down for a nap today and was thinking how my arms were just full of baby and before I just needed one arm. It makes me sad how fast they grow! Plus I need to meet him before he gets to big!
Post a Comment