Sunday, December 5, 2010

marathon ending

This is a video of the finish line. I'm working on a post about it all but it will take a while to get all my thoughts about the race down. But the first clip is Ben taping it and the rest is my friend Micaela who, in her excitement, jumped and screamed while video taping. I could have edited out all her excitement but I liked it so I kept it in. And the last, sideways part was to capture how I was walking because you really can't walk after you do that but you have to keep moving so that your body doesn't cramp up. Anyway, there's the video. And now that I have a day between me and the marathon I am feeling a little better towards doing one again. But then again, maybe not.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If either one of you ever do that again, I will be so mad. I was worried all day about you.

Micaela said...

Shauna, thanks a lot for not editing out all of my stupid babbling! Oh, well! Nice work! :)

Katie Leigh said...

I'd do anything to have Micaela cheer for me like that!

Dava_Hudson said...

Insanity! I cant imagine doing that. You are incredible.