Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Heidi

I think only my mom will appreciate these photos of Heidi's bed. Heidi is working on making her bed each day before school and this is how she does it.

Then in school she had to make a turkey as a family project. We used leaves, buttons and a little bit of a pomegranate. I was pretty impressed that it turned out so cute. I guess there is a contest and Heidi is hoping to win. I hope she does simply because I'm not sure how she'll take it. Sometimes she is very mature about things and won't let it bother her but other times she will take it personally and cry. Either way I really liked how it turned out!

3 comments:

Becca Foster said...

My question is..."Does it take her at least a half hour to make her bed like it did you because of all the arranging of the animals?" Like mother like daughter.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me...not Becca.

Tina said...

I used to not care if their beds are made or not, but I should make it a chore for them. Thanks and that is a great turkey! She wins my contest.