Thursday, October 7, 2010

Witch

I got an email with a cute, cheap Halloween costume sent to me yesterday but it was too late! We are ready to go for Halloween. I'm just the type that gets things taken care of early (in fact I've got Christmas already finished as well). This year Heidi wanted to be a witch. I tried to do it as cheap as possible but I really liked the purple material. Overall it cost me $2 for the hat and like $15 for the skirt. It was fun to make, not as cheap as other costume but she LOVES it. And who wouldn't love a big, foofy skirt? I'm going to embroider a spider web over the princess crown on her shirt for the day. She is really excited and I had fun making it. Kaylee picked out a Silvermist costume and Daisy will have to be tinkerbell again.
Even though Halloween is on a Sunday we will still have our traditional Weenie stew. I love this time of year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out so well. I LOVE the skirt.

Katie Leigh said...

I love this time of year, too. It reminds me of Mr. Bones.