
(Cute Blake went to BBQ with us and ate the lemon. He was fine with it, too!)
The kids have all been using my old blankets for their blankets that they take to bed. My blankets are super old and I didn't want them using them anymore. I went and made each kid their own blanket. I made Daisy's like two years ago so it's all old looking.

I really wanted Heidi's to be blue and even though she wanted a crazy rainbow blanket that there was no way I would make she likes this one.

Kaylee's is just fun with it's pretty yellow and pink. Kaylee said pink was her favorite color now but she really ugly princess material. This picture doesn't look like the material is very bright but in real life it is bright and happy...hopefully Kaylee will become a bright and happy kid.

And then Blake's was hard because I wanted it different from Heidi's but still blue. It's quite difficult to find material that doesn't have some sort of flower in it. I finally picked orange and blue. I really liked how it turned out. I like that each of the blankets is so completely different.

2 comments:
Ooo I love Blake's. I like the little owls
those turned out so cute. great job Sis. i can't even pick a favorite because i like them all.
Post a Comment