Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just stuff going on

I think it's amazing how busy you can be but never have much to show for it. I've been super busy getting things done but there is always a new mess to clean, another meal to make and more pages to read. I never have anything to show for all the work I do but I can tell that I'm busy because I don't even get a chance to upload new pictures. Speaking of pictures we did family pictures today (Ben included this time) and they went from bad to horrible to atrocious, to beyond awful. I tried to put them on my blog but it wouldn't work this time. They really are funny to see because they are that awful. But here are a few cute pictures from the past week.


Blake is my first baby that likes the swing. He loves to hit the hanging animals but I was really just trying to get a picture of him grabbing his toes. He is so cute even though he can be a pain some days. My mom sent me some clothes. She keeps calling them 'vintage' but really they are just old. However I loved this little white trash mickey shirt on Blake. He can only wear it when we aren't going anywhere it makes me laugh to see him look like such a redneck. You can tell his roots go back to Oroville.


The clothes for Daisy were all a little too short and a little too wide. Ben thought she looked like a pioneer. They were cute but she has decided to never smile for me anymore so instead of being my happy little baby she looks a little odd/creepy.

Ben has been home this week and it has just been nice to have him around. He starts his next externship on Monday. I'm excited but also a little apprehensive since it is supposed to be even more demanding than his last. But Blake is improving so things are not as hard as they were this summer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Creepy is not the word for that last picture of Daisy. She looks like a Stepford wives child or someone that possibly has a hatchet hidden behind her back. The first one is cute though. I love the pictures of the Blakester. Sammy wore that short Mickey shirt after he started walking his second summer and Blake is wearing it at five months...what a chubster.

Anonymous said...

I really do like the first picture of Daisy. She just looks sweet in it.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! I laughed so hard reading your posts and then when I read Becky's comments I laughed again. Soooooo funny.

Parley and Katie Call said...

Shauna I totally laughed out loud when I got to the no smile picture of Daisy...and then laughed even harder after I read what your mom wrote. Those 2 pics of her are like night and day.

Parley and Katie Call said...

PS I just showed Parley (and read what your mom wrote) and he never looks at blogs let alone smiles at them and even he chuckled. Sorry we are having fun at your daughter's expense...