Heidi was working on typing a story on the computer and I told her that she could start her own email address and email people. My plan is that she will have something fun to learn how to type, write sentences, work on spelling, etc. She LOVES it! I started it yesterday and sent out and email to all the family members that i have email addresses for (I only have peggy and carma's from ben's side of the family) I wanted to share a few of the emails with since they are so funny. All of them start with dear ______, and include 'I love you'. But there are also things like:
You are crazy
You are a star
You are my BFF
I wish I was at your house so I could eat ice cream and play with the dogs
And my favorite is her email to Ben saying 'You eat poop'.
I got this morning at 7:15 and Heidi told me she had already sent off 5 emails this morning! That means she got up early, turned on the computer, started the internet thing and did her emails. She cracks me up.
2 comments:
haha i emailed her and she said now is a good time to have a baby! gotta love heidi, thats a way good idea tho to help her type! very smart :)
Cute Cute!!! I want an email from Heidi....kleanmom@comcast.net
Post a Comment