I keep looking at Blake and he will make a face and I think "That looks just like..." But then there are times when I look at him and I think he looks nothing like the girls. I've decided that it is simply because he looks like a boy. He has similar features that you can see in the girls but when it comes down to it he just looks like a little boy. My favorite thing is his hair. We have matching hair and we can already spike it up if we want.

I tried to get good pictures of him with his eyes open. This is my favorite.

I like this picture because he doesn't look as chubby. He is actually a tiny little baby with hardly any fat on him. However he looks chubby because all you see are his cheeks and round head.

Blake just waiting to go home. The nurse who was discharging me took FOREVER and we were so annoyed because at one point Blake, Daisy and Kaylee were all crying and all the nurse was doing was getting a wheelchair!

He didn't use a pacifier the whole time we were there. Instead he would cry a bit and then just let his eyes close and be asleep. It was actually a little scary because it looked like he just passed out or died or something. Oh yes, and he has a very girlie, high-pitched cried. I certainly hope that changes. We have enough high-pitched cries in our house already.
8 comments:
I love the ones of him sleeping on his side. Why don't you go to the store and see if you can find a bigger pacifier...I think that one is a little too small!! It is as big as his whole head. I just think that it is weird that ALL of my grandchildren are so cute.
oh how fun..i cannot believe how old daisy looks now. I am sure that boy will get lots of attention with all his sisters around to help. Hope your doing good. Did you have another c-section?
Everytime I have heard a little boy cry it was higher pitched than a girl! So I think until he grows out of the crying stage he may be just as bad as the girls. haha! I love his little outfit he is darling!
so he's not going to be like pacen with the grown man cry, huh????
He's super cute Shauna - CONGRATS!
Congrats Shauna and Ben!!!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting you got your boy! Boys are so much fun, espically for daddy!
CUTE! Shauna so cute! I want to just hold him.
Post a Comment