Awwwww!!! He is sooooo cute!! Yahoo!!! Blake is finally here! Congratulations guys! Hope you're feeling great Shauna and I hope the delivery went well. Love you all!! PS. Do you need anything for him? I promise, this time, it won't take me a year to get the present to you! :-)
Shauna, you look surprisingly well compared to how you sounded. He is adorable. I can hardly wait to hold him next week. I almost wish I were coming out today. He will be worth getting on an airplane for. So, so, so cute.
so cute. yeah, I think kim is right. he is a hancock baby. I'm so glad you guys have a boy. Ben needs his own little side kick. congratulations. tell us your labor story.
in that picture of you him you kind of look like twins with your matching hair. love it. He's adorable and I'm so glad i get to meet him in a month!!!!
Congratulations Shauna! Yeah, you won this one. Mine is still very comfortable inside of me. I'm REALLY hoping she'll come out soon...not fair that you were due after me, but get to meet your little guy sooner! :) Congrats again!
Oh you know that I just LOVE him! i can't wait to come over and plant some kisses on him! (top of his head of course... don't want to spread the germs :) He is so cute and you look awesome!!!! Let me help with the girls! ANYTIME... you know when they are over it's like i've got a babysitter for my kids haha!
23 comments:
he looks like daisy. How cute. congrats
Awwwww!!! He is sooooo cute!! Yahoo!!! Blake is finally here! Congratulations guys! Hope you're feeling great Shauna and I hope the delivery went well. Love you all!! PS. Do you need anything for him? I promise, this time, it won't take me a year to get the present to you! :-)
Shauna, you look surprisingly well compared to how you sounded. He is adorable. I can hardly wait to hold him next week. I almost wish I were coming out today. He will be worth getting on an airplane for. So, so, so cute.
Oh Shauna!!! You did great!! So happy for you. Thanks for getting the pictures on right away. He's beautiful!!!! (handsome, I guess).
Congratulations!!! I love his chubby cheeks. :)
How sweet! He's precious! Congrats!
- The Papa's
He's so cute!! Congrats guys!
He is adorable and I think the Hancock side won with this baby! lol Congrats, wish I could fly out for this baby!
Yay!!!
so cute. yeah, I think kim is right. he is a hancock baby. I'm so glad you guys have a boy. Ben needs his own little side kick. congratulations. tell us your labor story.
in that picture of you him you kind of look like twins with your matching hair. love it. He's adorable and I'm so glad i get to meet him in a month!!!!
He is so cute. Let me know if you need anything. I am happy to do anything. I can't wait to see him in person.
Congrats! He looks perfect. Hope everything went well for you.
So cute! I bet you are so happy to finally have a boy! :)Congratulations!
he is very cute and usually i think new borns look like little aliens when they are first born. Good job!!
He sort of reminds me of Pacen when he was a newborn.
Oh, he is adorable! You can tell he's a Taylor, that's for sure. And you look great in that picture, Shauna! Awww...I love little babies.
super cute!!
i still can't believe that 9 months is already up! he is the CUTEST little guy! how does it feel to have a boy? Haha, I'll ask you in 3 years! ;-)
Congratulations Shauna! Yeah, you won this one. Mine is still very comfortable inside of me. I'm REALLY hoping she'll come out soon...not fair that you were due after me, but get to meet your little guy sooner! :) Congrats again!
Congrats on your baby Blake!!! He is very cute! Hope you are doing well.
Oh you know that I just LOVE him! i can't wait to come over and plant some kisses on him! (top of his head of course... don't want to spread the germs :) He is so cute and you look awesome!!!! Let me help with the girls! ANYTIME... you know when they are over it's like i've got a babysitter for my kids haha!
congrats shauna! he is so cute! your family definitely has a similar "look" -- obviously so cute.
Post a Comment