Saturday, January 23, 2010

The sleepover

If Ben is ever gone at night playing halo or soccer then I take the chance to have a sleep over with my girls. They are always asking to sleep in bed with me so this is their chance. Last night we watched a movie on my bed. Daisy was already in her own crib but she could hear the movie so she called out for me until I gave in and got her. I love this picture because it is a perfect representation of my kids-Heidi looks like a nerd with her "100 days of school" paper glasses on; Kaylee, while not looking nerdy is still dressed as Peter Pan, the outfit she asks to wear every day; and Daisy is just silly and cute.

4 comments:

Valerie: said...

fun!! Where did you get that Peter Pan costume? Sydney would LOVE it and wear it every day too!! Daisy is sooo cute

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I just have one request...could you post a picture of you pregnant so that I can see how big you are since I have to miss all of it? You can put it on your private blog.

Katie said...

That is awesome! Your bed looks stinkin' huge!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww!!!Cute pictures. Love the outfits!