We got Heidi's school pictures back. We aren't buying them but she just looks so old them that it makes me a little sad. I just wanted my mom to see them. She is so pretty.

PS to my family-I have been adding posts to my private blog but I have no clue if anyone even looks at it. (It is strictly for family so don't be offended that you aren't invited) The only person I know who does check it is my mom but there are more things up to see.
7 comments:
She definitely looks old. She is growing up. Cute picture.
what is your private blog????
Wow, she sure is growing up! She looks so much like Ben!
p.s. That video of Daisy "loving Dada" is adorable! She is getting so big too!
That is a great picture!!! Very cute.
Yes she looks entirely too old in this picture. But she also looks so sweet.
Why aren't you getting them? I love the picture!!
She is getting so big! My mom never kept our school pictures either. I think as long as you keep the proof your good. :) So I will have to call you tomorrow, and see how things have been going.
Post a Comment