Friday is always Fun Friday at Heidi's school and so we also call it Fun Friday at home. That means tonight the girls get to sleep together. Since Ben will be at a Halo night the girls get to sleep out on the floor and watch a movie with me. They are always excited when Ben goes out for the night.
Still not smiling for me. (Why does this go underlined at times? I can never get rid of the line!)
And I went out yesterday to get a few things. We are really excited and I just want to blow my money and having everything decked out for this little guy. However, I restrained myself and didn't buy a crib with a matching bed set. Just some onesies, receiving blankets and a cute giraffe that I couldn't resist. I have to be honest though, girl stuff is just a lot cuter. We are not farmers, construction workers, animal people, or even dog lovers so none of the outfits really appealed to me. Even sports aren't a huge thing for me to want to dress him in. But, oh well. I will just have to get used to the difference in clothing. I told Ben there weren't many 'cute' outfits and he told me it was a boy and I wasn't supposed to try and dress him 'cute' like I do the girls. Anyway, this will be the last you see for the next 22 weeks until our little monster comes. Maybe by then I will have caved and created an entire nursery for him. We'll see.
19 comments:
What do you do with a boy after having three girls? I think it would be nice to have a boy eventualy (not that I have a ton of control over that), but I'm stumped about how he would fit in with three sisters.
Congratulations on boy #1. By the way, I love the preppy looking clothes for boys. I'm not into tractors and construction stuff either. I dream about sweater vests!
Congratulations on your boy!!! Tell your girls I Love their silly faces.
Yay!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to get him something.
Yay for a boy! We knew it had to happen one of these times. I was looking at boy stuff the other day too and nothing was super great, so it will be tough for us too. I was like well I can dress you in dog bones or like a sailor.... lol Tell Ben baby boys are aloud to be dressed cute for the first year... Have a fun Friday! Miss you guys!
I didn't know you were having a boy! Congrats. Boys are special. I love that Daisy totally got the idea and made funny faces too.
Children's Place! That's my favorite for Brennon, because the stuff is so cute and character-less (no pooh, or dogs throwing baseballs) blech! Anyway... what an exciting surprise. I can't wait for the little MONSTER to come either ;) You are so funny Shauna!
How fun that you are having a boy. I like your hair it looks cute on you.
Maybe I will have to send the kid some clothes because we know that Ben doesn't have the style to teach him how to dress.
congrats on the boy. sad that you won't be posting any prego pictures. They have cute baby boy stuff at the children's place that don't have all the things that you dislike. good luck. just read the other comments...yep children's place.
omg a boy!! How exciting. You look good by the way. You must be eating really good and running still. Yeah girl stuff is so much more fun to buy for. I am nervous to have a boy but I think it will be fun too!!
Love, love, love the pictures. That stinkin' Kaylee!! I love that Daisy tried to make a funny face. Thank you for posting the pictures of the sonogram...all three of them. I just love to be as much informed as possible...call me a crazy grammy or Mimi. If I have to miss out on the actual seeing of you and the kids (and Ben...I guess) then I at least want pictures. I love how these blogs help with that. Congratulations on a boy. I thought poor little Pacen would never get a boy cousin.
Congratulations!
I knew I could count on you Sam. Thanks for being his metrosexual uncle to help him look nice.
Shauna, us grammies want a picture of you every month to compare. That is not asking too much! Your girls are so sweet!! You are going to have your hands full with the girls trying to "mother" your girl/boy sissy!! LOL I can't wait. Remember November 23 (Thanksgiving) and December 23rd (around Christmas) we want profiles of you. Thanks!!!! Love ya!!
I didn't even know you were pregnant! (but I guess you don't like to post it) :) Congrats. How cool you're having a boy, that will be a fun change! Boy clothes aren't as fun until they're about a year or so...(I only know b/c I have 5 nephews that I spoil!)
Shauna... I love your pic! You look great! And congrats with having a boy! Boys are soooo much fun! You guys will love it. I guess I'm the weird one because I love little boy clothes! Hope you're feeling great!
Hope you don't mind me dropping in. Saw your link on Michelle's page and wanted to see what your family was up to nowadays. I see its growing all the time. We have a little girl the same age as Daisy as well and I was very suprised to see you are expecting a little man now. Boys are wonderful, although very different than girls. If you have a Burlington Coat Factory around you should pop in their. Its the place we found little pin-striped suits for Benjamin.
Congratulations on having a boy! Can I just say that you look amazing!
CONGRATS! Having a boy(s) has been super fun for us!
BTW, you look ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! (I need to know your secret of losing weight after baby..seriously you look awesome!)
Post a Comment