Monday, September 28, 2009

Three truths and a lie

You all know that I like to play games on my blog...it is interesting to see what people put. My friend Micaela gave me the idea to play this game. It is the one where you have to say four things; three have to be true and one has to be a lie. See if you can guess the lie.

1. I have the universal blood type, O- but I still don't donate.
2. I have housed a dead snake in my bedroom.
3. I have a criminal record.
4. I was suspended once for protesting at school (Heck No! We won't go!)

I will put a pole on the side but if you want to let me know which one you personally believe is the lie then go ahead and leave a comment.

3 comments:

Micaela said...

I am interested to see which one is the lie, they are all pretty random.

Olive and Kaylee said...

So, I remember the snake thing, I remember the protesting thing, I don't remember you having a criminal record, and I can't recall you ever giving blood. I'm going to go with criminal record-Lie.

joe said...

She used to give blood, not sure if she still does. That being said, I know just about everyone in my family has had a warrant out except me, so...I'm going with not donating.