We have spent the last few days being sick. The girls are coughing at night and Ben is losing his voice. This morning the girls wanted to watch the Barbie Swan Lake movie so they got all dressed up in their ballerina skirts for the show.

Of course kaylee wouldn't smile or look at the camera. Although if I had Heidi for a sister I would be annoyed, too. You really can't blame her too much for being a crab.

Kaylee is smiling here because she wanted the good chair for breakfast and she beat Heidi to it. She will sit at the table for 20 minutes before breakfast if it means that she beats Heidi for the good spot. They fight over that chair every morning.

And Daisy has her hair in pigtails today. They are tiny and will fall out after her nap but it was still fun to put her hair up.

4 comments:
Darling blog! Darling pictures, your girls are just the cutest. I want pictures of the canvas project!!
I think Daisy is starting to look more like Kaylee.You have funny girls Shawna.
I like your new blog header. Super cute:)
What is so great about the good chair??? I love their skirts. They look so cute on them and Daisy looks so grown up in those pictures. It is kind of sad.
Post a Comment