Thursday, August 6, 2009
Ding, ding, ding!!! We have a winner!!
This morning I woke at 6:05 to breakfast in bed, went to the bathroom, came out at 6:10 knowing I was pregnant. I called my mom at 6:22 to tell her the news (that meant it was 4:22 in California). And from there, I told all those who called me to wish me a happy birthday and the rest got to find out through the blog. So, I don't want to hear any complaints about how you heard or when...you knew the same day I did! And, judging by when I got pregnant I would say I am two weeks along. You have nine long, boring months to wait. (I must admit that it was more fun last time with Daisy but I am sure there are many who would disagree) Thanks for humoring me and playing my little game. I thought it was a fun way to announce it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
Oh, I am just so happy for you! You make such cute little babies! Congratulations. This may be kind of dumb to say in a comment, but I really look up to you as a mother!
oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Oh how awesome that you find out on your birthday! Okay so since we didnt know ANYTHING about Daisy we should know every minute detail about this pregnancy... lol. Im thinking a picture a day of your belly would be in order. Haha... It would make a fun movie if you put them all together in a video.
Happy Birthday and Congratulations on the baby!!
Very fun birthday surprise! CONGRATS!! We are excited to have another baby Taylor around! :)
Happy Birthday Shauana!! And congrats on the baby!
Happy Birthday Shauna and Congratulations!! What a fun birthday present! :) -Nikky
Happy Birthday Shauna.
Congratulations to you and Ben.
OMG you are having another baby!! Are you surprised? Do you hope to have another boy? Hope your feeling well. Glad you had a good birthday!
I too hope you have another boy!!! Anyway, I am glad you have learned your lesson about 'baby surprises". We mothers do not like it. We want to know the day you know and so you have done well... finally. I agree with Dava... a picture a day of your belly then put together in a video. You could call it, "Nine months in a Minute or Less...".
another boy??? uuummm...are these people being serious??
Yeah seriously.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me clarify...I did NOT "learn a lesson". I do not think there was anything to learn. I don't regret my decision with Daisy at all. Heck, I would do it again except for the fact that it has already been done and so there is no novelty to it. It would just be the same thing again. That is why I am willing to tell people now because I have already done it the other way and quite honestly, preferred it that way. I loved having nine months of a secret. I do not regret that at all. I would encourage others to do it because it was fun. But now I have announced this on my blog just like everybody else...boring. There is nothing to set this apart, nothing that makes it more special, just another baby announcement. The only thing that makes it a little fun is that it happened on my birthday.
What a great b-day!! You have cute kids, I can't wait to see the next one.
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!
Shauna,
Happy Happy birthday Shauna dear, happy days will come to you all year!! If I had one wish then it would be, a Happy Happy Birthday to You From Me!!!!! Love you Shauna, hope you are feeling well and what does everybody mean about another boy? Is there something we don't know? You do make cute babies!!!
Why are people leaving comments on your blog when they obviously don't even know you well enough to know that YOU DON'T have any boys?
Also, when you have children it's your own business. It is ridiculous how people like to think that your business automatically becomes their's.
Happy Birthday and congratulations!!! Glad to know that we won't be the only with 4 now.
congrats! hope that you are feeling well! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wait, I thought you had three girls. I don't get it. Please clarify. Also: are you going to keep this one a secret?
Congrats!!!!!! That is so exciting. Wishing you the best.
I thought that was a fun way to announce a pregnancy! You are so creative. Now I want to do a wheel of fortune. That was kind of fun.
Congratulations on the baby!!!!Everyone is turning up pregnant. I'm sad I'm not going to be in that prego group for a loooonnnnng time. Hopfully you have another girl!!! I say I would like a boy because I think that would make Jason Happy and plus I have names picked out. I secretly want another girl though because I have no clue what to do with boys.
#4 Shuana! That is so great. There couldn't be any better news. Congrats, congrats. Will you find out what you are having or wait?
Shuana - I just went through all your past blogs and got caught up. Where are you guys living? I never did figure that out. I'd love to reconnect...it's been too long. Wish it could be over some pineapple ice cream:)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! I have been in Utah and have been missing all the news!! I'm so glad I checked your blog so I know! That is so exciting Shauna! I'm so happy for you. It's so funny cause we were just talking about this whole getting pregnant thing and to think that you were probably pregnant when we were talking! I love it! Oh, and good job finding out on your birthday. That makes it so fun. Happy belated birthdaY! (did you know our birthdays are so close - only I'm old, old, old.) Hurray for the next Taylor baby!
Post a Comment