When we were younger my dad would play Tiger with us. He would hide in the dark, growl if we were close, and then eat our stomachs when we found him. I would rank Tiger as a top ten childhood experiences. It scared me to death every time we played because my dad really did sound like a Tiger. I don't know how he learned to growl but it sounded just like a tiger or lion or some carnivorous animal. Tonight we played Tiger with the girls. Here is Kaylee having fun, beating up Ben with a pillow while he gets her stomach.
3 comments:
Well Scotty would be sitting right there with Heidi...probably crying too. There is only one thing that he is afraid of and that is the dark. He is so stinking afraid of the dark that Dad cannot even attempt that game with him. So tell Heidi that it is okay.
I hated it when Walt did that.
That is so funny. I hope it is ok, that we try out that game with our kids. Ill let you know how it goes.
Post a Comment