Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why I post all the time

People tell me how I am so good at posting often and that they wish they were better about it.  My reply is I HAVE TO POST.  If I don't make a new post within a few days i get a phone call from my mom.  I got the call this morning and so here I am making a post.  I don't mind her calling but it is funny how much she checks my blog.  While we were in California she would come home for lunch, talk to me, check my blog and then ask why I hadn't made a new post.  I was standing right there yet she wanted to see new pictures.  That is why I post so often.  You can thank my mom for making me load up my pictures and put up whatever random photos I have.
Sometimes I will purposely not post just to see how long it will take for my mom to either call or leave a comment about making a new post.  
How cute is this picture of Daisy.  She is so happy when she is in the tub.  It is now just standard protocol that Daisy will get in the tub with you if you are in.  
My mom also just wants to see Daisy now.  That is why there are so many pictures of her.  My mom probably doesn't care about this tea party picture because it doesn't have Daisy. 

But then I'm sure she likes this one better. 
And even though these pictures aren't great she still just wants to see Daisy.  There you go, Mom.  I am currently uploading a video of Daisy walking.  I'm sure you can check at lunch time and it will be ready.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shauna. I guess.

Mike and Wendy said...

At least your family looks at your blog! 99% of my family never even see it. It's really irritating! I just have to remind myself that I'm doing this for me and the kids and not for the rest of the family.

Than and Erica said...

I love blogging. I mostly do it for me. I don't really journal anymore. This is it. I bet you'll be grateful you did this even if it is just for your mom.