Daisy has been as cute as always. Lately she has found this basket and carried it around with her. For some reason she insisted on the duck being inside the basket while she carried it. It was just cute.

Is that not a cute picture? Man, I love this baby.

Sadly but finally I have stopped nursing Daisy. As you can tell the transition has been just fine. She has milk in a bottle in the morning, at lunch and at night before bed. She loves it and I love that Ben can snuggle with her.

Notice her hand up by her head? She would play with her hair while she nursed and now she does it when she gets her bottle. It's cute.
1 comment:
I guess it is time for another baby since you stopped nursing her. Cute pictures. Could you please post another one of her walking though...that first few weeks of walking is just so cute.
Post a Comment