Sunday, June 21, 2009

One year

To tell you the truth she has been horrible today.  Just grouchy and annoying.  We did get some cute pictures and I LOVE her new dress.  I just happen to see it and thought it would be perfect.



4 comments:

Olive and Kaylee said...

She looks so cute in that dress! Happy Birthday Daisy!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! Happy Fathers Day Bennie! The pics are still really cute, even though they didnt smile in most of them.

hayleemj said...

Those pictures are so cute and I noticed how adorable all your girls were at church today. I also noticed that we had to take our child out 2 times and Ben only took daisy once... so no worries, I know all about grouchy and annoying! :)

Oh and I have never heard the birthmark called a "river hickey" I have one too in my forehead. I vowed I would never grow my bangs out because I hated it so much. (they were gone by 8th grade) It has faded and make up helps too! :) Just thought I would share... happy birthday daisy and fathers day to ben

Anonymous said...

I love all the new pictures of the girls. Daisy looks adorable on her birthday.