Daisy is just fun. She has learned how to make a new face. It is my mom's face. She shows her teeth, wrinkles her nose, and squints her eyes. My mom has a picture of her making the same face when she was two or three. While at Tong Fong Lows we tried to capture it with the camera.

This was the best we got but she wasn't looking at us. All my kids have a struthers chin.


But this is the event of today. Don't ask me how she got her arm stuck but she did. And I couldn't get it off. It was stuck on her arm so bad that I tried to get it off, couldn't and figured I should get a picture of this before I tried again.

How sad. She makes this so fun.
2 comments:
Oh yes, that is the Struthers' chin alright!!! LOL So funny. Poor baby....I'm sure they will be recalling that toy soon!!!
What the heck is a "Struther's chin"?
I love the last picture and the second picture.
Post a Comment