Saturday, June 20, 2009

Look...

I wasn't meaning to get too deep or symbolic.  Here's what happened.  I would click on my blog and when it popped up I would think 'this background is starting to bug me'.  Then last night I saw Dava Hudson's blog and loved how nice and clean it looked so I decided to change.  After searching for what I liked I picked the very boring blog and then thought 'my mom is going to hate this'.  So I decided to make a post explaining why I picked it so I wouldn't have to explain it my mom.  I guess I got a little to introspective with my explanation but have no fear; there will still be plenty of Kaylee's back talking, more videos of Heidi scared out of her mind and still a plethora of Daisy pictures to make you smile.  After working on the blog last night I learned a lot more about how the blogs are designed and I am thinking about figuring out how to make my own blog background.  I think I can do it.  I am going to start by creating my own heading thing with pictures (the pictures were taken by Erica, my sister-in-law who is great at photography and getting a prize in the mail).  After I figure out the heading I am going to try to create a background.  We'll see how it goes.  And, just so you know, not only did my mom complain about the blog in the comments but she also complained to me over the phone.  

2 comments:

Dava_Hudson said...

Your mom just seriously cracks me up. Im glad you like my blog. I was sick of the clutter too. Simple can be pretty too right?

Micaela said...

yout mom is funny.