Sunday, June 21, 2009

getting the cake

Sadly, I did not get to make her a special cake.  In fact, all my cakes failed today.  All she got was a piece of cake.   And since she was grouchy today she did not even look interested.  

This was her as she started the first piece of cake.

Then this is after the second piece.  She is much happier.  Of course who wouldn't be after eating two piece of cake. 

OK, these are pictures of Heidi and Kaylee on their first birthdays.  Who do you think Daisy looks most like??  You can vote to the side.  



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely Kaylee!!

Tina said...

About the fireflies. You can catch them and then if you want to keep them overnight you put a wet paper towel and a few blades of grass in their jar/container.

Micaela said...

I think that she looks more like Heidi! Whoever she looks like she is seriously cute!

Micaela said...

Thanks for the comment Shauna, that was really nice to say.

Dava_Hudson said...

I love the flower in Daisy's hair. She is just beautiful. Personally I think the girls all started out looking similar, but as they are getting older they look less like eachother and more individual. BTW I use Picasa Photo Editing Software. :)

Dava_Hudson said...

Hey can i get your email address. I have something to send you.