Friday, June 12, 2009

Daisy's Pool

Since she loves the water so much I got a small pool just for her to splash in.  We also got her a cute hat that she laughs when you put on her and then laughs when she rips it off.  
I just love pictures of naked babies.  Their little bodies are so cute and so perfect.

Look how happy she is.  I love having Daisy.  Although, now that she is walking she has discovered her independence and is forming a bit of an attitude.  I can tell now when she is mad because she will actually yell at Heidi and Kaylee when they make her mad.  And I think she even tried to hit Heidi the other day...looks like we are going to have another indpendent, loud, crabby, moody, bossy girl on our hands.
PS-I just want to say I made the banner at the top all by myself!  I went to try it and it looked complicated but I kept working on it and I figured it out!  I am really so proud of myself that I figured it out.  

6 comments:

Angelee said...

where did you make the header? I need to update mine.
ps. daisy is so cute.

Than and Erica said...

Very cute header! I'm impressed!

Than and Erica said...

funny how all your 'funny stuff' comes from just kaylee.

Tina said...

I love the header! Very cute!

Elissa said...

Your page is super cute!! Good job! I need to figure that stuff out. Daisy is soooo adorable.

LaNell Brown said...

The header is really cute, but nothing compared to Daisy she is so adorable. I agree that naked babies are super cute!