Here are some of the highlights of our trip thus far:
1. Daisy was excellent on the plane. Five hours and she only cried when she was eating or I put her to bed. About ten minutes total. Not bad!
2. 17 Again. LOVED that movie. I am probably going to see it again.
3. Charlie's Chinese Food. It is just the best.
4. Seeing Kaylee and Olive play together. It's cute.
5. When Heidi and Scotty put their arms around each other and go off to play. They really love being together.
3 comments:
Oh yay - a post! I miss you! Looks like you are having fun! Now I want to go and see 17 again. Who lets the kids slip all over their floors? That is a pretty laid back person. It sure looked fun.
haha she called your mom laid back... im sitting here saying "yea wait till becky gets home and sees her floor". THEN I HEAR BECKY? okay... that is laid back. what did they have on the floor? & btw thanks for converting me into a Zak Effron fangirl. You were right.
How fun that you are on a VACATION!! Enjoy your time away!
I also LOVED 17 again! I went and saw it with my mom and sis in law when I was home a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment