"Hey Ben, let's have a baby and not tell anyone about it!"
"OK." Seriously, what other husband would be willing to put up with something like that?
"Hey Shauna, since everything is switching to digital we might as well buy a big tv with our student loan money."
"Sounds good." We just love our life together.
Ben is my favorite person to hang out with. Whenever the weekend comes and we brainstorm about what we can do or what couple we could hang out with we always end up scrapping the whole idea because we would rather just hang out with each other. We love it.And then when he comes home from work we are so excited to talk to each other that the girls aren't allowed to talk because we want to talk instead.
Today he sent me a new ringtone for when he calls. Guess what it was?? "It's Business Time" by Flight of the Concordes. How cute is that? He makes me laugh. That is why I love Ben.
7 comments:
wow! I can't believe it has been 7 years all ready!! Time went by so fast! Congratulations, that is exciting!
Happy anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary!
You guys seriously make the perfect couple! I'm so glad you guys married each other. Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary! You look so much like your mom here.
happy anniversary. Love looking at old pics(even though its not that old) Was Ben in the army? It looks like he has that kind of a hair cut! Too bad you couldn't be together. School ruins everything hehe One day he will be done. I know I am counting down the days for Dillon!
I love Flight of the Concords! Hope you're having fun!
Post a Comment